- A safe alternative to liposuction for Slimming and Detoxifying!!!
Pressotherapy is an exclusive detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body's natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone.
• Recommended for the treatment of cellulite
• Slimming and detoxifying
• Body shaping and profiling
• Relieves pain and swelling, and provides immediate comfort
• Redefines the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone
• Body shaping for Tone and Definition
• Varicose veins prevention
LINFOENERGY is a technology for Pressotherapy treatments that produces a draining massage, giving new energy and lightness to the body.
THE NEW PRESSOTHERAPY
Linfoenergy, the new pressotherapy that can effectively reactivate microcirculation, evolved from medical and scientific research.
It eliminates the unpleasant sensation of heaviness in the lower limbs, redefines the silhouette and fights the unsightly appearance of cellulite.
Thanks to the new overlapping sector structure, the innovative Linfoenergy boots enable the correct practice of lymphatic drainage.
LINFOENERGY acts effectively on the circulatory and lymphatic system
- Revitalizes the blood and lymphatic circulation, working to reduce waste and toxins.
- Strengthens and tones the tissues, redefining the silhouette of the arms, legs, buttocks and abdomen.
• Calibrated pressures allow different treatments, depending on the imperfections to be treated.
• It improves and reduces the unsightly appearance of cellulite, spider veins
• Reduces unpleasant feeling resulting from swelling and heaviness of the legs.
• It attenuates the feeling of soreness in the lower limbs and lumbar region.
• Relieves the sensation of fatigue and minimizes the feeling of tenderness in the lower limbs and the lumbar region.
• Increase Energy and combat Fatigue
• Weight Loss
• Reduce and Eliminate Cellulite at any stage (Must complete at least 10 sessions and improve diet/hydration)
• Increases venous and lymphatic circulation
• Relives sore muscles
- On the Circulatory System:
- it energizes blood flow and consequently increases the level of oxygen in the body, at the same time contributing to the elimination of waste and toxins, encouraging a proper cellular metabolism.
- On muscle tissue:
- it tones up muscles and leaves joints more supple; it also relieves the feeling of fatigue and provides relief in case of muscle spasms
- On tissue toning:
- it improves blood flow to the skin, nourishing tissue and thus contributing to cellular regeneration
Not Recommended For People With:
• Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), phlebitis, vasculitis
• Capillary fragility
• Local Infections
• Cardio-circulatory Pathologies
• Recent Surgeries (no procedure 40 days prior surgeries)
• Local and systemic neoplasias (no procedure 5 years after surgeries)
• Acute infection of the affected limb
• Presence of any pain or numbness
• Heart problems, cardiac insufficiency, Cardiac Heart Failure (CHF)
• Osteosynthesis or joint replacement in lymphatic paths;
• Renal insufficiency
- (Renal insufficiency is poor function of the kidneys that may be due to a reduction in blood-flow to the kidneys caused by renal artery disease. Normally, the kidneys regulate body fluid and blood pressure, as well as regulate blood chemistry and remove organic waste)
Pre-and Post Treatment Recommendations
• Wear comfortable, easy access clothing (cotton is the best)
• No make-up, creams or lotions on the skin; no metaladornments. Skin should be clean and dry.
How many sessions is needed?
For best results, it is recommended that clients receive a series of treatments, You will need to do an average of 2 -3 sessions per week for 1.5 to 2 months. depending on specific individual needs.